Can a man be friends with a woman he is physically attracted to?

I have a few female friends my Wife knows about that aren't in her social group. If I say I'm off for a pint with Sally and her mates she cares not a jot. I'm totally open about it. That's the trick. Sally is a looker and worked for me for 10 years. Never crossed my mind to try and 'jump her bones' as she's a mate first. My Wife has met her and likes her.

No idea what goes on in her head mind, she could be full of hatred for all I know.
Your wife clearly doesn’t see her as a threat as she can tell she’s not sexually attracted to you in any way.

Last edited:
I have a few female friends my Wife knows about that aren't in her social group. If I say I'm off for a pint with Sally and her mates she cares not a jot. I'm totally open about it. That's the trick. Sally is a looker and worked for me for 10 years. Never crossed my mind to try and 'jump her bones' as she's a mate first. My Wife has met her and likes her.

No idea what goes on in her head mind, she could be full of hatred for all I know.
Maybe Sally wants to secretly jump your bones

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.