Can Leicester City win the title again ?

Arsenal going after Rodgers reminds me of when they tried to sign Suarez.

Rodgers knows whats best for Rodgers & I agree that Leicester is his best bet right now. Make Leicester a serious contender and bigger fish than little Arsenal will be interested.
Arsenal is a great job, and IF the owners invest Rodgers will be off there like a shot and good luck to him.

This may come as a disappointment to some Bluemooners but for clarity - he has a big club release clause but not a massive one?

If that pillock stumped up at The Etihad it would be time to take stock. I swallowed the appointment of Sparky but this would be one manager too far. My childhood sweetheart would not be driven to the divorce courts but a sabbatical until he's sacked! I'd sooner have Tony P or BFS, even gravelly Sean!

Arsenal is a great job, and IF the owners invest Rodgers will be off there like a shot and good luck to him.
There is no chance of Arsenal's owners investing properly in players. Their business model is designed to fill the pockets of their owners and fleece their own fans and has been for years. It is a huge club but Rodgers would be a mug for going there at present. He would be better waiting for the Saudi takeover at Old Trafford and going there.

I`ve been very impressed with the swiftness in Leicesters attacking system.No slow build ups,players moving off the ball quickly.Reminds me of City two seasons ago.I do think they may end up higher than us in the league, only based on our poor performances of late and our injury list to players in big positions for us.
Doing a very good job is Brenda.

Arsenal going after Rodgers reminds me of when they tried to sign Suarez.
Its textbook Arsenal, shout from the rooftops about paying X, Y and Z and end up with nothing.

Not a chance they are going to pay off the 10m+ to Emery then spend 10m+ to get Brodg and his staff. Kroneke will be sacrificing to the gods that Freddie can put some wins together and he can give him the job for a year to save millions.

I'm not sure that Arsenal is a great job. Not a great fan base with the stadium being half empty for lots of games and ownership who are more interested in the money than actually winning anything. At Leicester he is privy to the inner circle and part of the decision making process, maybe a big fish in a little pond but it will look good on his CV. The inevitable failure at Arsenal would hamper his ambitions greatly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.