Can Leicester City win the title again ?

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by Blue Elvis, 9 Nov 2019.

1. Keeper!

Keeper!

Arsenal have a great fan base, they have suffered for years, IF the owners invested which I believe they now realise they have to do, Arsenal have the potential to be a major force.
    The only jobs suitable for Rodgers in England are us or Arsenal.

2. Gurru991

Gurru991

Team supported:
    Leicester
    Personally I see Arsenal as an opportunity to fail. I don't believe Kroenke looks to far past the money & as long as he has Champions League he is happy.
    Leicester is the perfect job for Rodgers in that top four will be considered a huge success & the club will allow him input as to the players that are bought. Two years of top four and he can pick his next club.

3. idahoblues

idahoblues

?

4. jared

jared

They are a club in decline trophies and performance wise. But still got a huge fan base

Keeper! likes this.
  5. Keeper!

Keeper!

Exactly thats why he will thow money at a new manager to get into the top 4, the present Arsenal are far away from that.

Rodgers has got far greater ambitions than Leicester, I can see him going to Spain/ Italy later into his career.

I think he would love to manage Arsenal , us or the Rags. But I can't see the Rags going for him with the Liverpool connection.

6. mosssideblue

mosssideblue

If we cannot win it, I would love it to go to the last day and Leicester have their own 93:20 moment to pip the Dippers

7. Onholiday(somemightsay)

Onholiday(somemightsay)

I tend to agree

8. citymad

citymad

Yes i believe they can win it. If they keep grinding out wins, Vardy keeps fit and dippers start having a dip in results.

9. Gurru991

Gurru991

Team supported:
    Leicester
    How long will the huge fan base last if they can't make top six two years in a row.
    Villa, Leeds & Sunderland think they are big clubs but let's be honest, football is a results based business !

10. razman

razman

Well done to them