Can Leicester City win the title again ?

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by Blue Elvis, 9 Nov 2019.

1. Courtneyneild

Courtneyneild

Great move by them. And I'm guessing the buy out clause is no longer 15 mill

2. mike1923

mike1923

Rodgers has played a blinder, used his release clause and Arsenal links to negotiate a new deal on bigger wages, well played

ws01 likes this.
  3. Gurru991

Gurru991

Team supported:
    Leicester
    He certainly has played a blinder hasn't he. He is obviously a very smart person. Do you think his players will admire his power play & he will gain respect from them or will they be pissed off.

4. lcfc_chump

lcfc_chump

Team supported:
    Leicester
    May have raised his wages later in the negotiations, but this renewal/extension has been under discussion for quite a time, certainly pre-Arsenal incompetence.

5. KS55

KS55

This is a turning point for Arsenal. Lost their way in the last ten years. But Kronke is now free of the Ukranian. Will strategy and goals change in favour of trophies or will profit still come first?
    If profit prevails, no top manager should go there and they could do nothing for another decade.

6. gios_left_boot

gios_left_boot

If we don't I hope they do, anyone but the scouse knob heads would be fine by me. Can't stand the feral wankers.

When we beat them in the carling cup final, traveling back I stopped off at the services with my old man he was 67 at the time, the place was infested with them, a group of about 40 scouse twats tried kicking off with us. Since that day Ive hated the scummy Tw#ts more than the rags. Ive been to countless derbies and never had that kind of trouble with the rags, yeah they mouth off, but never had a bunch of them try and jump us. SCUM

quiet_riot and manclad like this.
  7. mike1923

mike1923

Can’t imagine they’ll care too much, they’ve got a great manager signing an extension so good news for them. Not like any of the players wouldn’t have done the same

8. Big Swifty

Big Swifty

Nice to see someone at last who knows the difference between "to" and "too", Mike.....

9. racecar

racecar

After today I bloody hope they do. Don’t think I can cope with the dippers winning it

10. cheekybids

cheekybids

I’m throwing in the towel for us so come on Leicester, do it for football.

Blue Elvis likes this.