Can Leicester City win the title again ?

if they do win it, hope puel gets some credit for signing maddison for £23m, ricardo for £20m and soyuncu for £19m, all of whom will be in contention for pfa team of the year. jfe for £4m and tielemans' loan deal also really good business.

if they do win it, hope puel gets some credit for signing maddison for £23m, ricardo for £20m and soyuncu for £19m, all of whom will be in contention for pfa team of the year. jfe for £4m and tielemans' loan deal also really good business.

He didn't sign them though. They were signed when he was there, but Leicester have always been director of football/scout driven in the transfer market.

He didn't sign them though. They were signed when he was there, but Leicester have always been director of football/scout driven in the transfer market.

i was pretty pissed last night and talking nonsense. just woke up and realised my error, and logged in to credit scouting system/dof/owners instead. genuinely annoyed you beat me to the punch.

I'm saying no but it will.depend entirely on how much money is riding on such an outcome this season?

5000/1 last time really was too much for some to resist.

In light of current events concerning us, I fcking hope they do, but have a feeling that var will step in to repel them if needed.

Watching Leicester against Villa and they are the real deal , i would go as far to say if they beat us in a couple of weeks i wouldnt be that upset , we are not going to retain our title with our current form so Leicester putting pressure on Klippety and his self proclaimed world beaters , would be a consolation as far as the Premier league goes. Come on Brendan dont bottle it this time :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.