Can Mark Hughes.....

in fairness mark hughes gives interviews like a wheezing obese man, its quite difficult to watch a wheezing obese sounding robot man reapeating the same 10 lines to every question, but the media are that predictable now, when they tried to be unpredictible, whisky nose, threw every toy out of his pram and told his mum on them!!!!

tbh i think hughes handles the double faced wankers of the media very well considering they spend all week trying to undermime him then love him up in his company!!

smithy167 said:
blueinsa said:
Goodnight Blue, enjoy the weekend, hopefully with 3 points in the bag!
Goodnight, its nothing personal blue end of the day we both want city to win, of that there is no doubt.

bang on mate, i honestly want nothing more than for hughes to be in charge in 10 years or more time as it means he is the man, we are the team and im a fat bastard from all the humble pie ive been forced fed!

4-3-3 tomorrow, Barry, De Jong and Ireland in the middle and a 3-1 win. You heard it here first!

blueinsa said:
smithy167 said:
Goodnight, its nothing personal blue end of the day we both want city to win, of that there is no doubt.

bang on mate, i honestly want nothing more than for hughes to be in charge in 10 years or more time as it means he is the man, we are the team and im a fat bastard from all the humble pie ive been forced fed!

4-3-3 tomorrow, Barry, De Jong and Ireland in the middle and a 3-1 win. You heard it here first!

bored of draws but i take a 0-0 there, as they got 0 good forwards now its possible!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.