Can Somebody Explain?

no doubt last 2 weeks have been big for them but the whole 'been there before' line is a joke, theyve lost it as often as theyve won it

For a while its looked like the game at ours will decide it, for it not to we'd have to lose 2 inbetween and they win all theirs. We seem to be in a groove of our own now and to win the title we should have to beat the holders, I wouldnt want it any other way, champions win it themselves, don't look for favours.

i think we can still win it but if we dont it wont be down to a collapse more like 1 dodgy game or a ref who hasnt been to specsavers

Forget fixture lists, they aren't important

Eleven one vs one battles to go.

Maybe I have a confidence in this team that you don't but I not only think we'll win it, we will go over 90 points dping it and PB will owe me a good few pints

Damocles said:
Forget fixture lists, they aren't important

Eleven one vs one battles to go.

Maybe I have a confidence in this team that you don't but I not only think we'll win it, we will go over 90 points dping it and PB will owe me a good few pints

We will need 90 points + to win it. The way I see it, if we beat United we can afford to lose and draw one other game. So that's 9 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss from 11 with some pretty tough fixtures.

One thing that is for certain is that we have to win it because United, for all people criticise their players, squad, style and performances, are not going to lose it.

Damocles said:
Ok, I really don't understand this.

Apparently, a United win today is a strong indicator that they are going to win the league and they have a great mentality. The press and even fans on here seem to think so.

Is this game worth 15 points or something? Won't they just be in the same position as they were? Behind us?

I understand the press attitude towards this as they have papers to sell, but City fans?

The truth that is staring people in the face, is that we have 11 more battles. We do our part and they do theirs. If we win the battle more times than them over the next eleven, we win the war. Yesterday, we did our bit. The best that they can hope for today is to not lose. They dont have to not lose battles to win the league, they have to win battles and they cannot do that today.

One battle at a time folks, don't believe the hype and ignore them. The only time we should bother with them is when we drop points, to see if they can edge it. Future predications are useless. We have more people in our first team who have won trophies than they have. Keep calm, and keep focused. The amount of times this season that we have gotten nervous and passed those nerves onto the players is the only advantage that they have. Our players and staff already know how to win leagues. Now it's our turn to learn.

Its because the FA are introducing a new rule which means that bonus points are added for experience. An indepent panel chaired by David Gill, Howard Webb, Roy Keane and Gary Neville will sit and watch all premiership games and award additional points for those that show experience.

So when the ex rags go on about experience winning them the title they weren't wrong. And that is why Damocles today is a strong indicator, of why today is an indicator of why they will win the today, as they say those experience points are in the bag.

I would worry fella's about Utd, every top team they have played have ended up putting a weakened side out.

Spurs = no balte, parker and others
Arsenal = no defence
Chelsea = Internal mess and they got a ref that loves giving pens (When we played Chelsea clear pen not given.
Liverpool = too interested in winning the Carling Cup

Only we have offered them a challenge and we smashed them 6 - 1 away!!! I reckon we'll be fine, toughest games I reckon will be Chelsea at home, Stoke away and Newcastle away but they look like they are falling apart. Arsenal possibly but RVP may be injuried by then.

All in all I reckon we have too much for anyone at home, City will beat utd at home, a clear message to Fergie that his era is over.

Come on CITY!!!

The media keep referring to the 'strong mentality' of this scum team when,truth is, many of their first eleven have never even had a sniff of it.
Does my head in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.