Can someone explain to me the Fair Play Financial rules?

Magicpole

Team supported
Celtic
I’m discussing this with a guy on a Celtic site and I don’t teally know what the fuck it all means.

The main thing I need to know is, if you are continually posting loses is it allowed to just keep borrowing money to fund buying players?

I am saying you can’t but I think I may be wrong, so don’t want to carry on if that’s not what they are.

I’m discussing this with a guy on a Celtic site and I don’t teally know what the fuck it all means.

The main thing I need to know is, if you are continually posting loses is it allowed to just keep borrowing money to fund buying players?

I am saying you can’t but I think I may be wrong, so don’t want to carry on if that’s not what they are.
Your not getting you're arse in a flap over your neighbours again.

Depends if it’s a shortfall due to development of stadium or infrastructure which is exempt.

Yes.

If you are Barca/Real Madrid/Bayern Munich/Rags/Dipper/AC/Inter Milan you can do what you want with your money creating massive debt.

If you are a rich owner of a self sufficient club who can compete on and off the field that makes s profit and has no debt. You will be fined to fuck and discriminated against until you pose no threat to the old boys cartel of European Football.

For example. If you @Magicpole inherited the wealth of a sovereign country and put some of it into your beloved club. Signing Europe and the rest of the world's top talent and still debt free because you are bankrolling it all out of love. They'd ban you from European competition and make sure every SPL ref wear the latest Rangers kit to make a point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your not getting you're arse in a flap over your neighbours again.

Not just that. Although I have form, it’s about if we fuck up this year and our operating costs fuck us and we start posting loses for a few years, would Dermot Desmind be able to loan us money.

Which ones?

The UEFA rules
Or the premier league rules
Or or the championship rules
or presumably the Scottish premier league rules?

Does he own any other business' that could sponsor the matchball for 5 million quid per game?

He’s a billionaire, allegedly, although we have seen fuck all. He used to own City Airport and sold it for a few bob. Again, not many of them found their way into us. Having a tight-fisted billionaire is worse. It’s the hope that kills you,

Reactions: mat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.