Can someone sum it North Koreas threat for me?

Blue Smarties

Yeah so I'm watching the news waiting for the Fast and Furious to come on and I'm watching this report about NK threatening to go to war if there boats are stopped and searched. Well is it basically North Korea vs the rest of the world due to Americas links with South Korea and the UN ect? Sorry for sounding like a total idiot about the nuclear threat.

I know a thread exists but that's discussing the events, I don't want to spam it with my idiotic post. I'll probably get flamed for asking a stupid question but I'd like to know.

Basically North Korea have 500000 nuclear bombs and they're going to drop them on every major city in the world and we're all doomed in a nuclear holocaust.

vbr said:
Basically North Korea have 500000 nuclear bombs and they're going to drop them on every major city in the world and we're all doomed in a nuclear holocaust.
Now I'm stupid but not that stupid! ;)

But basically, if there was a war would it be North Korea vs the world (well US and major countries) or would they reserve support from Japan etc?

here you go

<a class="postlink" href="http://shadow.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2009/05/27/the_north_korean_crisis_groundhog_day_or_a_new_strategic_moment" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://shadow.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2 ... gic_moment</a>

Lol the minute the launch a nuke, it will get shot out the sky and tiny little North Korea will get blown into smitherines

I don`t think it stops at North Korea but it certainly starts with them.How the Spineless UN and everyone else handles this will have big implications for what happens in the middle east.Mainly because if the North Koreans carry on get away with building Nuclear weapons and sussing out how to make war heads for missiles is scary.But it`s the Iranians that we should be scared of,they would be are far more threat to world peace. I do think North Korean is manageable but the Iranians are certainly not.

angry%20asian.jpg

You plig, why for you kick my dog with stones? I beat you velly bad!

Human+vapor+scared.jpg

Ooh you velly bad, make me do poo in pants, I tell sir on you!

Elvis-fat.jpg

You little slitty eyed pricks better stay away from my little slitty eyed brother..............uh huh.

Thanks for the link and the info however if there is a war will North Korea be backed up by any countries? That's all I really want to know aha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.