Can someone sum it North Koreas threat for me?

levets said:
aphex said:
i really wouldnt worry. when chairman mao died and his son took over, he went about westernising china. a lot of things have changed there, now, with the news of kim jong-il impending movement off the mortal coil, i can see a lot of things changing there too. it is a final show of strength on his behalf.
=====================
when chairman mao died and his son took over, he went about westernising china
================
????????? I'm confused here....
Not half as confused as Chairman Mao's son was!!!!!!

Basically it's a thinly plotted vehicle for Vin Diesel's debatable talents. It's not really even a film, it's more of a cross between a music video and an episode of Top Gear.

Hope that helps.

Prestwich_Blue said:
levets said:
aphex said:
i really wouldnt worry. when chairman mao died and his son took over, he went about westernising china. a lot of things have changed there, now, with the news of kim jong-il impending movement off the mortal coil, i can see a lot of things changing there too. it is a final show of strength on his behalf.
=====================
when chairman mao died and his son took over, he went about westernising china
================
????????? I'm confused here....
Not half as confused as Chairman Mao's son was!!!!!!

shit. i dropped a bollock there. apologys.

..good cat joke :)

on a more serious note..the threat.

well its not so much North Korea itself (although Im sure if you lived in japan or South Korea you have every right to be terrified. Its the equivalent of say, Ireland having a nuke but their leader openly coming out and saying they hated all the English), its more what the start of a conflict may do..
it could conceivably act as a catalyst for a larger conflict.
fact is, if North Korea fired a rocket, or did any actions that started a war with japan or S. Korea its highly likely th US and the UK and Europe would back up japan. To counter that its highly likely Russia and China would back N. Korea...

..that would obviously be a problem. To put it mildly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.