Can someone sum it North Koreas threat for me?

tommcfc said:
it has the 4th largest army in the world so wouldn't need many allies

Unfortunately for them they all live on the same nice wee neat, nukeable island.

pee dubya said:
tommcfc said:
it has the 4th largest army in the world so wouldn't need many allies

Unfortunately for them they all live on the same nice wee neat, nukeable island.

true
but nuking N.K would threaten South Korea so probably won;t happen un less they do it first

COD 9 - North Korean Threat

Mission One - Release Nuke on North Korea
Mission Two - Congratulations, you've completed the game

Basically North Korea are doing nuclear tests. No one knows what for. The Americans are sure its Armageddon and they're always right aren't they. The Americans cant handle that some one might get bigger and better than them. Only joking but, correct me if i'm wrong, who are the only silly bastards on this planet that have actually used one.

i really wouldnt worry. when chairman mao died and his son took over, he went about westernising china. a lot of things have changed there, now, with the news of kim jong-il impending movement off the mortal coil, i can see a lot of things changing there too. it is a final show of strength on his behalf.

NK have roughly 18,000 artillery pieces all of which are capable of shelling Seoul.

They also have over 10,000 multi barrelled rocket launchers, again capable of hitting Seoul.

Now then, should NK decide to be totally stupid and fire off all this hardware the Seoul would be hit by the equivalant kilotonnage as that dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki in WW2.

It's extremely unlikely that the NKs would be so daft as to attack SK as SK has better equipped armed forces than the north.

If, on the other hand, NK do act silly then I expect they'd gain immediate and initial inroads in the south.

Then they'd be totally fucked off either by the south/US and believe it or not China.

For the life of me I don't understand why the Chinese aren't told to annex NK, yes the people may not like it at first but I'm bloody certain they'd be a lot better off under the Chinese than they are under L'll Kimmy who is batshit crazy

ibbo_mcfc said:
Basically North Korea are doing nuclear tests. No one knows what for. The Americans are sure its Armageddon and they're always right aren't they. The Americans cant handle that some one might get bigger and better than them. Only joking but, correct me if i'm wrong, who are the only silly bastards on this planet that have actually used one.

the silly bastards who used nukes were the USA, 2 in fact tho im not sure the brit and allied pow's starving to death or just executed would call them that nor the hundreds of thousands of allied soldiers who would have been needed to win a land battle against the japanese in 1945.if that had happened bluemoon might not have had as many members.

Blue Smartie said:
Thanks for the link and the info however if there is a war will North Korea be backed up by any countries? That's all I really want to know aha.
=====

North Korea are no threat alone... The threat will be from the 'knock on' effect.. The involvement of China & Russia for certain will be in defence/support of Communist North Korea. I've been to Korea many times and the North is bankrupt.. They can't even feed their population... never mind fund a war against anybody.... Idle threats and symbolic posturing..

aphex said:
i really wouldnt worry. when chairman mao died and his son took over, he went about westernising china. a lot of things have changed there, now, with the news of kim jong-il impending movement off the mortal coil, i can see a lot of things changing there too. it is a final show of strength on his behalf.
=====================
when chairman mao died and his son took over, he went about westernising china
================
????????? I'm confused here.... can you explain

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.