Can the wounded animal beat PSG?

Hello there,
You guys look a little bit disillusoned but as a psg fan (hope You don t mind) I confess that I am not as optimistic as you are pessimistic.

First of all some of our best players are injured :verratti and pastore aren t sur to play (quite sure verratti wouldn t play or be out of form).

Second : our manager is not known to love change so everyone could guess what could be the Line up and we are very predictable.

-------------------trapp
Marquinhos -Silva - Luiz - maxwell

rabiot - motta - matuidi

Di Maria - ibra - lucas

Third we hâve everything to lose in this match but that is what is exciting.
Real 50/50 for me. Second leg away for us doesn t worry me.
I confess i didn t see many city games this season but I m pleased with this draw and not because i consider city weak.
I think we will win the away leg by 2 and win the home leg

Reading the mixed emotions in this thread hurts me. I fear for the feelings of those that are positive the most. Although I do admire your positivity. I just can't share in at after the performance of the team over the last 12 months...

nope. i'd rather choose for consistency rather than wounded animal. we can't score goal and our defend is a comedy.
we have yet to win against top 6 club in the league, and now dreaming beating PSG? get real.
not under inept and clueless Pellegrini.
this match will be another experiment from old senile to prove Bony can score goal, and Demichelis can still play in high level match.
feck him.

Cracking post, i totally agree that season was huge and we never backed Mancini, that will always be remembered as the season the board turned on Mancini.

So sad we never got the chance to experience the domination he would have brought us all!

MANCINI WOOOOOAH MANCINI WOOOOAH

I have never heard the fans sing Pellegrini name with such passion

We missed a trick, lets hope Pep was worth backstabbing Mancini and wasting our progress with this useless holistic manager

You have done it now mate mentioning he who should not be named on here. The cabal will be along shortly.

We have Silva, Nasri, De Bruyne, Delph, Fernando and Fernandinho. We could come out on top if we play a combination of 4. We can't carry anyone against the physical power of Veratti and Matuidi.

Reading the mixed emotions in this thread hurts me. I fear for the feelings of those that are positive the most. Although I do admire your positivity. I just can't share in at after the performance of the team over the last 12 months...
We have Silva, Nasri, De Bruyne, Delph, Fernando and Fernandinho. We could come out on top if we play a combination of 4. We can't carry anyone against the physical power of Veratti and Matuidi.

Nasri isn't in the CL squad. Delph? nah not good enough. Start with Yaya/Fernando/Fernandinho/Stirling/DeBruyne 5 man midfield - safety first leg so Silva dropped.

I think we have a better chance without Kompany than we have playing with De michelis. I really hope he doesn't play him. He doesn't have the legs anymore...he's too old. Just imagine him against Di Maria and Zlatan and so on.....that's scary shit. I do think we badly need De Bruyne. With him I think City got a fair chance. I would also want to see Kelechi playing instead of Bony. He is much faster and has great vision. It is beyond me why Pellegrini keeps on choosing Bony over Iheanacho. PSG are fast and Bony and MDM are slow.

Bottom line...if we play the right players I think there will be some competition...and who knows what will happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.