can this be challenged?

Bill

sorry for another thread but i'm seething, there must be some way this can be challenged, scum v blackpool ffs last game of the season, at home? us away first and last?

this is a message for bobby and the players, we are up against it, they hate us and are doing everything they can to derail us, go and win something, win the league, win a cup but lets show the cheating scum prem chiefs they will NEVER stop MCFC in their quest to smash their fucking bent cartel.

Was looking forward to the fixtures but I really feel like I've had the wind taken out of me this morning. Away fixtures first and last days of the season again just takes the piss

we all have to play each other at some point, when doesnt make a difference to me.

no its been tried before, look at chelseas and utds first six games as well. people at work used to say i was daft, now slowly they are seeing what i meant

Get over it. The last previous 3 seasons they'd deservedly been at home as champions get that right. We have to play all teams home and away, just like any other club, i couldn't give a flying hoot whether we're home or away first!

On the bright side so far we only play one of the so called big 4 once a month
not like in the past when we have teams like the rags and arse back to back.

on the spurs game hopefully they could have had a hard qulifiing in chumps league so may be a bit knackered

as for rags let them have blackpool at home last game they need all the luck they can when trying to fight for that 7th place

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.