can this be challenged?

fuck me, again

why the fuck do scum get all the preferential treatment, away start and end of the season for the third year in the last four! Don't start at home since 2004.

it's beyond a joke

erocsevil said:
Get over it. The last previous 3 seasons they'd deservedly been at home as champions get that right. We have to play all teams home and away, just like any other club, i couldn't give a flying hoot whether we're home or away first!

Sorry but have I missed something ??
Where does it stipulate that the PL Champs MUST play at home in the opening days fixtures ????????????????????????

black mamba said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Was looking forward to the fixtures but I really feel like I've had the wind taken out of me this morning. Away fixtures first and last days of the season again just takes the piss

Ans especially at Bolton on the final day ..... they're unlikely to throw too many tickets our way , are they?

They might even get awkward if it turns out to be a really big game for us!

Naa, they will give us full allocation if not more.... they need all the revenue they can get......they may charge us more tho (like previous seasons) but they may also be relegated by then.

Whats up now ? Every1 as to play each other twice hope none of them lot are looking at this thread , no wonder they call us bitter.

Do u really think when they are sorting the fixtures out they gather round and say lets fuck City over and all start laughing like a bunch of girls , and when sorting out Trafford they start high-fiving each other and whoop whooping

MCFC OK

Little bit easier to see runs of games when looked at in a list....

Aug 14 - Tottenham A;
Aug 21 - Liverpool H;
Aug 28 - Sunderland A.
Sept 11 - Blackburn H;
Sept 18 - Wigan A;
Sept 25 - Chelsea H.
Oct 2 - Newcastle H;
Oct 16 - Blackpool A;
Oct 23 - Arsenal H;
Oct 30 - Wolves A.
Nov 6 - West Brom A;
Nov 10 - Man United H;
Nov 13 - Birmingham H;
Nov 20 - Fulham A;
Nov 27 - Stoke A.
Dec 4 - Bolton H;
Dec 11 - West Ham A;
Dec 18 - Everton H;
Dec 26 - Newcastle A;
Dec 28 - Aston Villa H.
Jan 1 - Blackpool H;
Jan 4 - Arsenal A;
Jan 15 - Wolves H;
Jan 22 - Aston Villa A.
Feb 1 - Birmingham A;
Feb 5 - West Brom H;
Feb 12 - Man United A;
Feb 26 - Fulham H.
Mar 5 - Wigan H;
Mar 19 - Chelsea A.
Apr 2 - Sunderland H;
Apr 9 - Liverpool A;
Apr 16 - Tottenham H;
Apr 23 - Blackburn A;
Apr 30 - West Ham H.
May 7 - Everton A;
May 14 - Stoke H;
May 22 - Bolton A.

squirtyflower said:
fuck me, again

why the fuck do scum get all the preferential treatment, away start and end of the season for the third year in the last four! Don't start at home since 2004.

it's beyond a joke

First game AWAY, Last game AWAY, Easter AWAY, Boxing Day AWAY.

No thats a joke steve

pissedagain said:
its not paranoia..its called being switched on, if this was a one off yes i would agree with you but clearly its not a one off
It's total paranoia and really embarrassing to be honest. If this was united and you heard they were going to appeal their fixture list, you would have a field day. You need to get over yourselves and realise the computer has dished out what its dished out. No conspiracy, no fiddling, just fixtures plain and simple. If we play spurs away first or mid season, it doesn't matter.

Are some you people for real? Paranoia, chip on the shoulder, conspiracy theory, call it what you want but for crying out loud some of you lot really need to get out more and grow up. There is no preferential treatment, there are all sorts of things to consider when the fixtures are compiled so lets stop whinging and moaning and get on with it and get behind the boys for all 38 games wherever and whenever they may be.<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:38 am --<br /><br />Are some you people for real? Paranoia, chip on the shoulder, conspiracy theory, call it what you want but for crying out loud some of you lot really need to get out more and grow up. There is no preferential treatment, there are all sorts of things to consider when the fixtures are compiled so lets stop whinging and moaning and get on with it and get behind the boys for all 38 games wherever and whenever they may be.

We have a decent run after the derby in Nov right the way through until the new year plus an easy run-in.

Could be worse.

mancitymick said:
squirtyflower said:
fuck me, again

it's beyond a joke

First game AWAY, Last game AWAY, Easter AWAY, Boxing Day AWAY.

No thats a joke steve
didn't get as far as looking at easter and christmas, probably be on holiday again mick lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.