can this be challenged?

It does take the piss slightly but really, we have to get used to this...we haven't started off at home for what will be what? 6 seasons when we played West Brom at home....It's clear we are a hated club..we have to show that we don't care (and I know some people already don't care) and prove them wrong and start winning trophies when everyone is against us! Just look at our run in...it's relatively easy for a change right?

The Fat el Hombre said:
Was looking forward to the fixtures but I really feel like I've had the wind taken out of me this morning. Away fixtures first and last days of the season again just takes the piss

Ans especially at Bolton on the final day ..... they're unlikely to throw too many tickets our way , are they?

They might even get awkward if it turns out to be a really big game for us!

Pigeonho said:
The paranoia on this board is unbelievable, if not a bit worrying.

Agreed! I dont think when they put the fixture level together the first thing that comes to their mind is "we must stop City winning the league at all costs"

Odd that we play all of the "Sky 4" at home in the first half of the season and all away in second half.

its not paranoia..its called being switched on, if this was a one off yes i would agree with you but clearly its not a one off

de niro said:
sorry for another thread but i'm seething, there must be some way this can be challenged, scum v blackpool ffs last game of the season, at home? us away first and last?

this is a message for bobby and the players, we are up against it, they hate us and are doing everything they can to derail us, go and win something, win the league, win a cup but lets show the cheating scum prem chiefs they will NEVER stop MCFC in their quest to smash their fucking bent cartel.

Same here pal, absolute piss take. Club needs to stand up to them.

black mamba said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Was looking forward to the fixtures but I really feel like I've had the wind taken out of me this morning. Away fixtures first and last days of the season again just takes the piss

Ans especially at Bolton on the final day ..... they're unlikely to throw too many tickets our way , are they?

S'pose we could always get tickets in their end?

black mamba said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

We will get both tiers at Bolton. Think it is 5k plus

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.