Can we achieve the unachievable?

For me they need to lose two and draw one on the bounce and it could be game on. I think we will finish second without rose tinted glasses.

We need to reduce the gap to 5-6 points before April. Then beat them at home and it's on.

we can win all our games we have left this season and still come up short ?? the key factor is Leicester city in this race ? if they can beat liverpool at christmas and we beat them that leaves us one game at home to liverpool and that would be reduce the gap down to 5 points and they could get squeaky bum time again, so am not giving up the fight and never will but its been a hard first half of the season and with injuries, a big gap of 11 points is hard to managed even for pep ? but sometimes its out of your hands and the pressure is less with back to back titles wins and gives us a little bit of room if you come up short

if they are going to drop any points, it will be this month

We just need to get back to winning and keep the pressure on.

No I don’t think so. There is too much evidence that they will continue to get help + they are a strong team. The cups are a different matter however. Let David lift the CL trophy in his last game for us.

It's time for Stuart Brennan too prove he's a City supporter by stepping forward and putting it out there about how it's corrupt, and all these decisions that go in liverpool's and uniteds favour, and against their rivals by the officials and VAR.

if they are going to drop any points, it will be this month

We just need to get back to winning and keep the pressure on.

I agree. If it's 11 points after NYD then we've got almost no chance. Until then, it's game on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.