Can we count Liverpool and Villa out?

Im still very worried about Liverpool with their experience at getting to that spot and going about their business quietly getting victories. City are in the driving seat but only by a whisker, we only have 1pt more than Spurs! I hope this is the season we can really achieve something but I have this fear that its going to crumble away- still this has been a great day for City and a couple more like this and we will finish 4th.

Rösler's Dad said:
Spurs are still an excellent, well constructed and well balanced football team. They dropped points today but it isn't a stretch to imagine them beating Arsenal or Chelsea at home.

It is to me. Spurs capitulate to the usual big 4, always have. Even at the beginning of the season when they were in excellent form, rags destroyed them at WHL. Chelsea and Arsenal both beat them 3-0 at home too.

Liverpool are the main threat, but they'll likely drop 3 to Chelsea, meaning we have to lose 8 points and fall behind them in GD to lose 4th to them. Not likely, especially if Rooney's out for the derby.

:)

ciiiiiiiity.jpg

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyET2K-sKNY[/youtube]

if pool drop points 2moz the they are out of it, but villa are still in with a chance.

I,ve never been one of these people who say that certain teams have the experience to cope with the pressures !!
Hell ,look at our team !! We,ve got players who,ve played in the PL for years,players who play for their country and players who,ve played big time football with their previous clubs.
Its down to all at City now !!
At least we know what we have to do and NOT rely on anyone else.Our destiny is in OUR hands.
Therefore in answer to your question,I have the faith in our Blue boys !!!

Waaaaaaay to early to even suggest it, one match and everything has turned again, thats how close it is this year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.