Can we count Liverpool and Villa out?

NO, not at all.....this is going to the wire!!!!!
we have to nail down points and put pressure on spurs.....if were out of reach by the gunners game ,fair enough.
villa and pool will chase this to the end too.
the over all fixtures say its going to be very tight.......each game will be a rollercoaster.....many more twists and turns to come!

i hope we maintain our momentum and carry on......we need to bury the brum and rags!!!!

its in our hands... if we win the rest of our matches noone can reach us... simple as...

But we know its a funny game so lets just take it one match at a time... next up Brum... we need to win that match... then i think we can do United... then lets see how the standing are...

But for now lets just take one match at a time...

No way can we count either of them out at this stage .......

At the end of the day teams dont play to lose do they, everybody is going to be going for it big time and just hoping one of our rivals slip up. When I look at the table though only spurs seem to worry me the most!

Must beat brum , scum villa and west ham ,draw with spurs and can afford to lost to arsenal ,that will do it for us ,come on lets ave it starting with brum.

Its going to the wire, Villa and Liverpool on paper have the best run ins, but we've got the majority of games at home which is all you can ask. Attacking line ups and attacking displays and hopefully we can do it, but I think there will be a few twists and turns along the way.

Barcon said:
Spuds have got no chance, by the time we play them, they will be well out of it. It's between us, and pool and I fancy us.

we still have Arse away and scum villa and spuds...its by no means assured.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.