Can we have a poll on Dzeko....?

samharris said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Overated and will be sold!

Dont think so....16 odd games to go. I reckon he'll be near or above 20 premiereship goals..
Like Berba did last season (and who they tried to flog all summer?)

SWP's back said:
Jumanji said:
campi01 said:
I'd love to see him in United, Valencia/Giggs/Nani crosses galore.
Kindly fuck off with that shit.
And his fan boys wonder why real City fans have no time for them.[/quote]

Whats the problem now? You don't want him at City, I want him in United. It's a win-win. You lose the attention of his "fanboys", and I'm happy that he plays for the club I endorse and a club where he might get the opportunity to perform better.

You just can't please some people...sheesh...

campi01 said:
Whats the problem now? You don't want him at City, I want him in United. It's a win-win. You lose the attention of his "fanboys", and I'm happy that he plays for the club I endorse and a club where he might get the opportunity to perform better.

So you're a United fan, what kind of reaction did you expect? Please tell, what are you doing on here?

Apart from the obvious. (provoking City fans)

pudge said:
campi01 said:

So you're a United fan? Then please tell, what are you doing on here?

If you're keen on getting rid of him, I'm just pointing out there are plenty of teams that would like to have him and play to his strengths. You're a little too sensitive if you get provoked as easy as that.

And I'm here reading opinions about a player I follow around to see how he's being perceived. Obviously he's not the 2nd coming of Jesus and has had a couple of shit performances. But some of the comments around here are ludicrous.

So again, for the sake of those who want to get rid of him, I raise my hand in agreement, and hope he joins United, though the chances of that are slim to none. One can still dream, right? :)

campi01 said:
pudge said:
campi01 said:

If you're keen on getting rid of him, I'm just pointing out there are plenty of teams that would like to have him and play to his strengths. You're a little too sensitive if you get provoked as easy as that.

And I'm here reading opinions about a player I follow around to see how he's being perceived. Obviously he's not the 2nd coming of Jesus and has had a couple of shit performances. But some of the comments around here are ludicrous.

So again, for the sake of those who want to get rid of him, I raise my hand in agreement, and hope he joins United, though the chances of that are slim to none. One can still dream, right? :)

out of uniteds price bracket mate, we`d want more than a old army blanket and a handful of colour glass beads

r.soleofsalford said:
campi01 said:
pudge said:

out of uniteds price bracket mate, we`d want more than a old army blanket and a handful of colour glass beads
Send him the bebe crossing show - he might take a wage cut for that kind of service

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.