Can we make BERRRR NAARRRR DOOOOO our next captain please?

Rodri for me. In the latter stages of the season he was the one showing great urgency to get games restarted after scoring. He knew goal difference could be an issue

Can we get the Berrrr Narrrr Doooo
song lyrics right this season?

The Champions League final season final is in Munich next year.

Rodri for me. Heartbeat of the team. He plays, we win. He doesn't play, we struggle. Hard to see past him being our captain IMO.

Bernardo's a sneaky little shit with just the right amount (not too much, not too little) of Portuguese whining in him, I love the guy, but he's not a captain, not for me anyway.

Rodders would be my choice, but I don't know if he's vocal enough.

Rúben's a natural captain. Watch the pitcam highlights of the season-ending match against Villa. He's a captain, even when he's not on the pitch! I think at one point he hitches up his shorts, and he's on the bloody bench!
Rodri would be my second choice, but I think his brain's ticking over too much about running the game (rather than the players) to be the first choice.
Neither Bernie nor KDB are natural captains by temperament, in my view.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.