Can We Opt Out Of Europa League?

If we drop into the UEFA I'll be there but I'll be happy to see weakened side trotting out and won't care at all if we don't win it

On the other hand our weakened side would probably have a good tilt at it

Premier League the absolute priority.

As i said 4 months ago, now lets concentrate on the real prize, the League!!! Seeing as United went out, City going out tonight isnt that bad. We are both on a level playing field from now on in, and will be playing on Saturday not Sundays, a great advantage.

rickmcfc said:
As i said 4 months ago, now lets concentrate on the real prize, the League!!! Seeing as United went out, City going out tonight isnt that bad. We are both on a level playing field from now on in, and will be playing on Saturday not Sundays, a great advantage.

Yep, and why stay in a shitty junior version of the Champions League where every year teams sit back and do fuck all in the group stages, then cheat their way through the round stages, then in the final it's either 1-0 win or won on penalty's.

You have to graft every week to win the league, and winning the league is far superior in my view.

rickmcfc said:

And we won't hear our manager complaining every interview about playing every three days. Bobby it's simple 10 games to go between now and May.

Yes we are better off out of it. The old addage "lets concentrate on the league" couldnt be more true. With United getting a thrashing our next game could have been Athletico Bilbao, possible extra time, possible injuries. Well done Bobby I guess this is one of your best results, taking the blame for going out of the competition, (pressure off players). Putting in an unforgetable second half. Putting in a concerning first half, resulting in a welcome re introduction of Carlos for Wednesday. Plus the added bonus of Chelsea not knowing what the fucks going on! Maestro Mancini

So, was this a cunning ploy by our maestro manager? Knowing United were already out, to have the team play in such a lacklustre way as to put us in a seemingly impossible position and to then stage a near miraculous recovery only to go out valiantly with the goalie within a whisker of scoring with the last touch of the game...

Is Roberto a God?

BTW, I think Sporting must have been named ironically.

I'm ashamed to be associated with some of the people who "support"(haha fucking "support", you're having a fucking laugh!) my club. Pathetic, pathetic views by too many. We should be aiming to win EVERY trophy we are in for, every one.

Attitudes around the League Cup semi-final against Liverpool = pathetic. Attitudes about the Europa League = pathetic.

We deserve to win nish with some of the pathetic fans we have!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.