Can we reach the Champions League final?

lets get the home tie with madrid over with first ? its not a dead rubber and far from it, we all know uefa are going to make things hard from now on

I still can't believe the didn't rule out Jesus's header in the first leg. Was sure that they'd penalise him for the slight touch on their defender (Ramos?)!

If there's to be any sniff, we are going to have to 'Keegan' our way to this one cos fuck me that defence...
The one that kept the most clean sheets in the Prem and only conceded two more goals than the “best defence of all time”?

Or one game from summer holidays, the year thats in it does it matter? Always gonna be a big fuckoff covid emoji beside all thats won this year. Agree that we can only win it by outscoring whomever we play though.

Most of our best performances pre-lockdown were in the CL so I'm cautiously optimistic, it's clear the club was especially targetting it this season. Need to make the semis minimum to do ourselves justice and will need a bit of luck to go all the way. We didn't exactly get sympathetic reffing at the best of times now we might find the gloves are off so we'll need to be fucking good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.