Can we retain the title?

Yes, confident even with no additions.

Its not a dead cert Yaya will go to ACON. Ivory Coast play Senegal in a playoff to qualify for it, and thats a very tough game for the Ivory Coast, infact I would have Senegal as slight favourites.

Unknown_Genius said:

Its not a dead cert Yaya will go to ACON. Ivory Coast play Senegal in a playoff to qualify for it, and thats a very tough game for the Ivory Coast, infact I would have Senegal as slight favourites.

Didn't Yaya already state that he wouldn't be going to the ACON next year?

Mister Appointment said:
Unknown_Genius said:

Yep, I read that somewhere, too.

No chance Wayne Rooney says we will crack under the pressure so it must be true.

Plus united have more experience, never blow leads, have more team spirit, only play local lads under 23, never spend money, never talk about rivals and always win the league the year after they've lost it.

Impeccable said:
Mister Appointment said:
Unknown_Genius said:

TBF I think he said he would think about not going, dont think he categorically decided he would definitely not go.

Impeccable said:
Mister Appointment said:
Unknown_Genius said:

Not sure he definitely said that. I thought he said he'd have to consider what he'd do for next season's ACON.

no definitely not. apart from the last 6 games of the season we struggled to beat teams and even score at times from february onwards

I dont think so even with if we had bothered updating the squad this summer. retaining the title is a different kettle of fish to winning it. I will be over the mmon if we did keep it I just cant see it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.