Can we share season tickets this year?

I'm still waiting on this too. The amount of people that do it for the odd game, I struggle to believe they won't accommodate this. It would be stupid not to.

My first ever game was attended when I was about 10 when one of the neighbors took me on his son's ticket one week. I didn't have any football allegiances back then and this is how I ended being a City fan.
Very poignant point that mate

I’m sure there was a statement somewhere, and they never promised plastic season cards just an alternative method ! what ever that means, I'm hoping print at home will run along the mobile system, makes sense to me..
That’s what was confirmed to me Digital or print at home.

Hopefully the club will release some clarity this week

Print at home would work..... unless they want to check IDs
Aye that’s going to work with 50,000 crowds? It’s self deluding nonsense to think that it would ever work. There is no National ID card system in the UK.

We are getting policy made on the hoof by people of below average intelligence (the UK Cabinet?) and they keep coming up with crap. They always backtrack when the practical implications are pointed out.

I'm starting a 4 on 4 off Rota system in work soon and resigned myself to the fact that I am going to miss an absolute raft of games but I've still bought my season ticket. This is gonna be a total ballache giving my seat to mates who want to use it....is it not ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.