Can we share season tickets this year?

Apparently you can request a Season Card by contacting the ticket office, then you wouldn't use your phone to access the stadium...

Really wished I differed for a season. Got 4 season tickets & im allergic to the jab! Lol can’t make this shit up. I might not be able to even attend a game.

at least city have started taking my money already so hopefully I’m helping fund Kane & Grealish deals that I can watch play on tv

:-(

Really wished I differed for a season. Got 4 season tickets & im allergic to the jab! Lol can’t make this shit up. I might not be able to even attend a game.

at least city have started taking my money already so hopefully I’m helping fund Kane & Grealish deals that I can watch play on tv

All versions of the jab? They’re totally different.

Nothings been confirmed yet. You'll be good as is till the end of Sept and even if they bring it in you can count on them back tracking as they have done throughout the entire pandemic

Mobile ticketing or print at home are the two options, although some people were told by supporter‘ services that they might be able to get a plastic one. This hasn’t been verified by City though.
Nothing has been verified by City as yet. We are still awaiting the announcement that PB said would be coming 'soon'. Probably 'soon' means 20th August, the day before the first home match.

No, I'm still an optimist although getting a little more cynical by the day!! :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.