Can we still make it???

I think we can<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:08 pm --<br /><br />I think we can

No, but fuck me will Baconchops be shitting his pants tonight. If he isn't 4 bottles of wine closer to the grave already I'l be incredibly surprised. Too late, but that performance was exactly what we needed. Huge shame about Silva - hopefully we can see the FA Cup all the way now.

What the hell, why not. I have had a few Leffes though, hic.

We clearly have nothing to fear from the scum, we have shown that we are the PRIDE of Manchester, although we have faltered in the league this season we are still the superior team.

Lets bag the FA Cup...get the proper targets signed this summer and we will be a force to be reckoned with next season mark my words

PS - what a fucking winner by sergioooooooooooooooooo................<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:24 pm --<br /><br />We clearly have nothing to fear from the scum, we have shown that we are the PRIDE of Manchester, although we have faltered in the league this season we are still the superior team.

Lets bag the FA Cup...get the proper targets signed this summer and we will be a force to be reckoned with next season mark my words

PS - what a fucking winner by sergioooooooooooooooooo................

No.

The piss-can will make sure the Trafford filth don't blow it.

I would love it to happen, but I can't see lightning striking twice.

Leffe smells like fucking cheese! You want Hoegaarden!!

Anyway, no chance - As much as I'd like to catch those raggy bastards!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.