Can we still make it???

Funny, I was having a laugh with a couple of alright rags at work and I joked that if we win tonight we'll go on and win the league...........hmmmmmm.

Still a no though.

West ham and stoke are two tough away ties for them and then theres arsenal and Chelsea and a resurgent villa side but I just can't see them blowing it, all we can do is win all our remaining games and hope. Really shows how important those supposed easier games against stoke, west ham, sunderland, southampton and to a lesser extent everton really are in the end. Win those and it would've been anyones game for the title.

Anthony Kun said:
dronefromsector7g said:
Anthony Kun said:
Leffe smells like fucking cheese! You want Hoegaarden!!

Anyway, no chance - As much as I'd like to catch those raggy bastards!!
Does it fuck. I've got a Hoegaarden in the fridge. Love that too.

I must have had a dodgy bottle then, cause it definitely smelt like stilton!

Do love Hoegaarden, easily my favourite lager
You had a dodgy one for sure, drink it at the right temp Leffe is sublime. (about 5-6 degrees)

if we did them fuckers to the title this season now then it would almost be better than winning the title like we did last season with the last kick. Could you imagine where the tabloids would have to go if the scum had lost the title after being 15 points ahead. I can only dream. (but then again I said something similar last season)

MihaiCity said:
maybe i'm drunk or to excited about the result tonight BUT i really feel we can make it again....our toughest game from mow on are spurs and swansea away while the bastards have wba stoke arsenal away and chelsea at home...stoke is fighting to stay up and arsenal and chelsea fight for CL spot....i believe in the guys they can make it again...what you fellas think????

No ....

because the rags only have to win three more games , we gave them too much of a lead .....

tonites win will 'sour' their title triumph though !

black mamba said:
MihaiCity said:
maybe i'm drunk or to excited about the result tonight BUT i really feel we can make it again....our toughest game from mow on are spurs and swansea away while the bastards have wba stoke arsenal away and chelsea at home...stoke is fighting to stay up and arsenal and chelsea fight for CL spot....i believe in the guys they can make it again...what you fellas think????

No ....

because the rags only have to win three more games , we gave them too much of a lead .....

tonites win will 'sour' their title triumph though !
Agreed. Just makes some of our earlier results so disappointing. Southampton (a), QPR (A), Red Mickeys (h) etc etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.