Can We Talk About Away Fans?

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Having a heart attack at a Derby is about as blue as it gets, Questy :-)

Get well soon :-)

Lol. Cheers , I guess s few more would have happened if city had turned up too play

Questy said:
Absolutely gutted as I travelled all the way from Scotland to the Albert Inn, coach to the ground and whilst waiting outside I had a heart attack, currently in Manchester royal. Done 12 aways this season and was buzzing for this 1. Glad the fans got behind the team and shame about result.

Get well soon bud

digbythebiggestdogintheworld said:
I'm glad there's a thread about this. Listening on the telly I could hardly hear our end, which made me think perhaps our corner wasn't mic'd up by sky. Been to plenty of derbys at the bin and we are always very loud, regardless of the result.

Rag.

There were loads of very young kids and a fair number of 'tourists' in the South Stand section, to the left of the quadrant yesterday.

MCFCHOWELL said:
I'm surprised it hasn't already been posted but the away end was full of people, who quite frankly shouldn't have been in that stadium. Chinese tourists, taking pictures who couldn't speak a word of English. They looked scared when we scored. There was a picture of twitter doing the rounds, I'll have a look for it.

I didn't see any 'tourists' in our section, super Kevin Horlock was sat behind us.

Saw very few tourists, and most sung as loud and proud as always. Didn't see any issues between blues

the originalkippaxman said:
Tommy johnson said:
I am not arsed about where the "mics" are. or about how we sounded on some fucking stream in Canada, I love this website, I even love the negativity on here ,and the "I was at York/Wycombe etc", HOW THE FUCK DO 7 SEATS NEXT TO ME TODAY END UP IN THE HANDS OF (AND IM BEING VERY PC NOW ASIAN) football fans, 7 fucking seats for a derby, and before any of you ,say ffp or any of that, I rarely post on here, I am being a fucking boring old c**t, we are slowly becoming everything i have hated about them fucking twats, our end today was shit, our away support at "big" aways is being killed.

Tommy have to agree not sure how people couldn't spot the tourists today and abundance of fucking kids. Though what topped off was seeing 1 lad getting chucked out as was so coked out of his fucking brains. He looked about 21 done well for himself to get 12,000 points the prick.

That was probably the same prick who, with his mates, didn't take too kindly to being asked to sod off out of a toilet cubicle because I needed to sit down on a toilet. I'm a blue you scum bags, no need for the aggression and threats to take my head off....!

Questy said:
Absolutely gutted as I travelled all the way from Scotland to the Albert Inn, coach to the ground and whilst waiting outside I had a heart attack, currently in Manchester royal. Done 12 aways this season and was buzzing for this 1. Glad the fans got behind the team and shame about result.

Hope you getter better mate.

Questy said:
Eccles Blue said:
Questy said:

Get well soon Questy. The lads will be back strong & proud. Take care.

Many thanks Karen, big season coming up for us.

*lol* wrong lady Questy but it's understandable when you are not well. This is Sheila, Eccles Blue. But I don't mind being mistaken for Karen because she is young and good looking. I'm the old woman in the corner!! :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.