Can We Talk About Away Fans?

Questy said:
Absolutely gutted as I travelled all the way from Scotland to the Albert Inn, coach to the ground and whilst waiting outside I had a heart attack, currently in Manchester royal. Done 12 aways this season and was buzzing for this 1. Glad the fans got behind the team and shame about result.
You're proper blue, you've had an heart attack and you're more bothered about missing the match! Get well soon.

didsburyblu said:
Scaring Europe to Death said:
What always puzzles me about the Old Trafford Derby is how so many young supporters get tickets.
It was the same in Plzen when City were only allocated about 600 .

Surely, under the official loyal points criteria, you would need to have been going regularly for 20 years to qualify for these sort of games?

Or am I being naive?

Nope I said the same thing. I've had a season ticket since 2003 go to the bulk of away games over the last 6 years and have amassed 11470 points so missed out yet as you say when the cameras cut to the city fans lots of kids around 12-14 years old in there so who knows how they got tickets
Not rocket science they will have got them through Family or friends that couldnt go or contacts at the club

Questy said:
Absolutely gutted as I travelled all the way from Scotland to the Albert Inn, coach to the ground and whilst waiting outside I had a heart attack, currently in Manchester royal. Done 12 aways this season and was buzzing for this 1. Glad the fans got behind the team and shame about result.
Bloody hell. Get well soon mate.

Damocles said:
papillon said:
Stuff on twitter about blues scrapping amongst themselves in town. Has anyone heard anything?

"Stuff on Twitter" is the new "some bloke in the pub said"

Whoah Whoah Whoah, Not in my boozer.

I'll have no crap spoken in my gaff,

Questy said:

Get well soon Questy. The lads will be back strong & proud. Take care.

alberto0292 said:
wasn't the best yesterday tbh. it went flat after 30 minutes and we got it going only during the last 20

Good post. I am just glad that we really found our voices in the last 20 minutes despite the performance on the pitch.

It will be harder to get derby tickets for a while, with more corporates taking priority from the expanded Etihad, so I am glad we showed some pride yesterday.

Don Karleone said:
Questy said:

What a shitter. Get well soon bud.

Cheers mate, appreciated

allan harper said:
Questy said:
You're proper blue, you've had an heart attack and you're more bothered about missing the match! Get well soon.

Was gutted to miss it mate, was in their accident room when it erupted above me, asked who was above the room and they said the away fans, booooom I knew we had scored. Sadly the time I got in the ambulance we where 2-1 down.
Thanks for your concern, much appreciated

Eccles Blue said:
Questy said:

Get well soon Questy. The lads will be back strong & proud. Take care.

Many thanks Karen, big season coming up for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.