Can We Talk About Away Fans?

Stretford Born Blue said:
Questy said:
Absolutely gutted as I travelled all the way from Scotland to the Albert Inn, coach to the ground and whilst waiting outside I had a heart attack, currently in Manchester royal. Done 12 aways this season and was buzzing for this 1. Glad the fans got behind the team and shame about result.

Hope you getter better mate.

Same good wishes from here Blue.
If the worst comes about and you need a byepass try and track down Yaya's but sadly I have no idea where it is at present! But not used a lot recently.
Get fit for the rebirth next season.

Questy said:
Absolutely gutted as I travelled all the way from Scotland to the Albert Inn, coach to the ground and whilst waiting outside I had a heart attack, currently in Manchester royal. Done 12 aways this season and was buzzing for this 1. Glad the fans got behind the team and shame about result.
Get well soon pal, some things are more important than the football.

Questy said:

Get well Questy there will be other games health comes first

I thought it was pretty poor like most of our away ends this season. I know they got a lot of stick on here but the blue alliance always used to take at least a coach or two of people who would make a racket

Was good in parts but not as good as it usually is there.

Didn't see many tourists there. Did see Kevin Horlock there though.

Heard Munich song twice (concourse and in the coach park) which was disappointing.

117 M34 said:
Was good in parts but not as good as it usually is there.

Didn't see many tourists there. Did see Kevin Horlock there though.

Heard Munich song twice (concourse and in the coach park) which was disappointing.

Going to hazard a guess that those singing it were about 21 with no idea that we have moved on from that

Questy said:
Questy you big soft sausage, you could have sat through the match and then gone to A+E ;)

At least you're alright, hope you get on the mend!

Singing Blue Moon in the 90th minute when getting battered by our main rivals on the pitch hardly gets us top fans status.

All the small clubs do that and then end up on 5 live saying we out sung the home fans!

And didn't we give them a hard time for singing 20-times for about 15 minutes non-stop at our gaff when we were 4 up?

Double standards.

Scaring Europe to Death said:
What always puzzles me about the Old Trafford Derby is how so many young supporters get tickets.
It was the same in Plzen when City were only allocated about 600 .

Surely, under the official loyal points criteria, you would need to have been going regularly for 20 years to qualify for these sort of games?

Or am I being naive?

If an adult has the points they can buy a kids ticket at the same time even if said kid does not have the right points. The club reserve some for that.

When their 3rd went in loads of city fucked off home. That was disappointing

SaddleworthBlueRhino said:
Stretford Born Blue said:
Questy said:

Hope you getter better mate.

Same good wishes from here Blue.
If the worst comes about and you need a byepass try and track down Yaya's but sadly I have no idea where it is at present! But not used a lot recently.
Get fit for the rebirth next season.

sad to hear get well soon mate all the best

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.