Can we win the premier league ?

Prem is a marathon not a sprint. Every year I think we can win it but normally around November time reality kicks in. Lets see how we do over the next few games Arsenal and away at the swamp against the scum will probably shape how things will go. Still positive though we can win it but it is a big ask.

The squad could but I don't think so this season - it's too early. To win the league you can't lose more than 3/4 games realistically. We need time to gel together, the team hasn't looked great so far this season even though we've picked up maximum points., although you never know, that might mean we can win it! This time next year though we'll be considered genuine title contenders by everyone I think (hope!!!)

The squad is capable of it, yes. It has to be an outside chance, thoiugh - maybe 5% - but it is certainly possible.

We have a top goalie, an amazing striker capable of 25 league goals, 2 top class central midfielders, and a host of other excellent players just below them in ability. We can score goals in almost any way you care to name. Of course it's possible.

I really think we can challenge. If we keep good form till christmas and get beat say 4-5 times we can address our problems in January. All this coming from a pessimist!

If we get the extra points from referees that United and Liverpool get we must have a chance- It's a big ask though- Red Dippers played 10 men again on Saturday and Rags get every decision v Arsenal.

spacecadet said:
If we get the extra points from referees that United and Liverpool get we must have a chance- It's a big ask though- Red Dippers played 10 men again on Saturday and Rags get every decision v Arsenal.
We have had awful ref decisions recently but we have managed to pull through games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.