Can we win the premier league ?

The blueprint for this season is to break into the top 4.
With the quality & attitude of the players we have now got I think we will achieve that,
we will be very hard to beat & score plenty of goals.
Eastlands will become a fortress & we will win plenty of points on our travels.
With the distraction of europe for the clubs around us there is a possiblity we
could really put some pressure on them, our squad is as big as any of the other 4 but obviously not been playing together as long.
Can we win the league, who can say at this stage?
It would be a great achievment but I think most blues would settle for us to
qualify for the champions league and have a crack at both cups.

I think the way we are playing at the minute is not our best, and we are doing bloody alright!

I think we could beat all but three teams in the PL with the way we are playing at the moment, including Liverpool.

I think if we are on form we could beat Arsenal and Chelsea

And i don't think we will ever beat the rags as the refs won't allow it.

But that is still enough points to win :-)

No for me, we shouldn't be scared of anyone & i believe we're on a par player wise with Utd, Arsenal & Liverpool but i feel Chelsea are just a bit ahead of anyone else.
It's not just about players on paper though, those other clubs have a winning mentality right through the club & managers with the experience of winning things.....those things will come to us in time.
I still believe we're in for a great season though.

kp789 said:
Balti said:
You dont think we have a chance at getting the title?

Not this season mate.

Might crack the Top 4 but I prefer not to give the feckers any ammunition by proclaiming it out loud. Next two matches will tell us more. If we win them both or take 4 points then who knows, maybe just maybe...........

Like I say,Top 6. ;-)

I think most people are going for Chelsea to win the league, but the African Cup will knock them back. They have 3 key players away for it, and if they reach the final they will be away for 8 weeks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.