Can you name the music City came out to 2nd half?

Transmission has always been one of my favourite Joy Division songs. Two chords of glory! It's awesome that City are using truly quality music, rather than going with Oasis or some other shite to please the apes.

Phleeper said:
Can anyone explain why they kept cutting it just as the vocal was about to start?

Beat me to it, how many times did it restart only to cut out at the same point?

Must have been an MP3 and they stopped the download/ transfer at this point.

Absolute chhhoooooooon! But it annoyed me as they only played like a sample of it. I don't see why City don't play more Joy Division, one of the best Manchester bands ever and Ian Curtis was a blue!

Was there three songs played?I heard Muse uprising and joy division transmission.what was the third?

Stuuuuuu said:
Transmission has always been one of my favourite Joy Division songs. Two chords of glory! It's awesome that City are using truly quality music, rather than going with Oasis or some other shite to please the apes.
Was pleasantly stunned to hear Rock and Roll by The Velvet Underground blaring out at full blast in City Square before the game as well.
Was it a covert guerilla raid on the DJ box by a crack team of commandos from the Kill The Cheese brigade?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.