Can you name the music City came out to 2nd half?

was THRILLED with "Transmission"! True Blue.

P.S.
what were the Swansea supporters singing to the tune of "Love Will Tear Us Apart"?

pazzmore said:
was THRILLED with "Transmission"! True Blue.

P.S.
what were the Swansea supporters singing to the tune of "Love Will Tear Us Apart"?

Swans will tear you apart I think, if I understood them correctly.

p.s - fuckin love Joy Division

blue12 said:
I can confirm it was joy division- transmission,great for us of a certain age.

Yep, well pleased. About time too I might add. In my book the best band Manchester has ever produced (doff my cap to Buzzcocks & The Smiths also).

Lol at praise for Supra. Ridiculously cheesy and shit (good memories though) Beady Eye version is on another level - different but pure class. Didn't really work at the point they played it though.

Joy Division sounded immense. And great to see John Cooper Clarke on that YouTube video earlier in the thread.

SalfordCityBlue said:
Lol at praise for Supra. Ridiculously cheesy and shit (good memories though) Beady Eye version is on another level - different but pure class. Didn't really work at the point they played it though.

Joy Division sounded immense. And great to see John Cooper Clarke on that YouTube video earlier in the thread.

Cheers. Just watched it at work. Johnny Clarke - yet another local genius.

Chillidog77 said:
SalfordCityBlue said:

Cheers. Just watched it at work. Johnny Clarke - yet another Mancunian genius.

He's Salfordian.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
Chillidog77 said:
SalfordCityBlue said:

He's Salfordian.

I know, I know. Just about to edit ... Thought someone would pull me up about it.

Chillidog77 said:
Chillidog77 said:

He's Salfordian.

I know, I know. Just about to edit ... Thought someone would pull me up about it.

I'm in a pedantic mood mate. The sentiment of your post was correct.

Chillidog77 said:
He's Salfordian.

I'm in a pedantic mood mate. The sentiment of your post was correct.

No probs matey. This was my era. Still get regular bouts of nostalgia.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.