Can you wake yourself up without an alarm ?

Back in the day i had an Alba VCR that pressed record at 730ish for a minute. That little noise used to wake me up for years.

Now I'm older I sort of count time in my head, as strange as it sounds. I know what time it roughly is and wake up pretty much on time without no alarm

I can.
Even at 5 a.m. I seem to be able to wake myself up, by just kind of setting my mind it's very weird, is it just me. Am I special ?
You are definitely “special.”

Now, what’s this thing about waking yourself up, again???

yes

also when waking up in the early hours, I can also decide to have another hour or two, and wake up again pretty much on cue

I'm very special

I can.
Even at 5 a.m. I seem to be able to wake myself up, by just kind of setting my mind it's very weird, is it just me. Am I special ?
But how do stop yourself waking at that time? For me it means read for a while which occasionally sends me off for an hour or so.
But usually it means watch BBC Breakfast from the start, get annoyed about their adoration of rags, dippers and St Marcus, post my irritations on here get up when its warmer and lighter, shit, shave and shower and shove off.
I suppose l could get out of bed when l wake and do something around the house but it just doesn't seem right,)

On my earlies, I set the alarm for 330am, and can't remember the time im not awake before, I'm a bit anal about being late, even on my days off I'm usually awake by 4am, and I can't lie in bed I'd rather be up, that's why im always fucked haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.