Cannot understand why Micah and johnson are not in England!

PUTTYBLUE

Just watched the game! Glenn Johnson, pony! Oxlade,pony!

Who do you think should be in there??

I'll give Oxlade the benefit of the doubt as he looks like he could be a threat, but Glen Johnson is just shit. Really shit!

babyape said:
I'll give Oxlade the benefit of the doubt as he looks like he could be a threat, but Glen Johnson is just shit. Really shit!

But he plays for the red dippers, so he must be the best.

They've got 'Istree, you know!

How Glen Johnson gets picked ahead of Micah for England is a total mystery to me. It's bizarre.

I like Micah but two England managers on the run have now omitted him and when it came to the big games at City Zabba was picked ahead of him (maybe Micah was injured some of that time though).
Plus during the course of the season when I saw Zabba's name on the team sheet instead of Micah I automatically felt a bit safer.

Not watched it - thought i would give Woy a chance but having seen his squad selection or lack of it Johnson and that ex Villa winger ahead of AJ and Micah i despair

Bringing in Henderson instead of calling Carrick

Apparantly it was 4 4 2 tonite if so then we are truly fooked - against any half decent team whom can hold the ball our midfield will be over run

Sorry turned off already

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.