Cannot understand why Micah and johnson are not in England!

johnson was utter shit tonight, well atleast richards is having a big break b4 he comes back

GAZZA said:
I like Micah but two England managers on the run have now omitted him and when it came to the big games at City Zabba was picked ahead of him (maybe Micah was injured some of that time though).
Plus during the course of the season when I saw Zabba's name on the team sheet instead of Micah I automatically felt a bit safer.

This is nonsense. Who started the derby at OT and many other important games ?

Micah lost his place because he was injured and Roberto didn't want to change a winning team.

When Vinny was out Micah was made captain.

Who do you trust Hodgson or Roberto ?

If Roberto didn't trust in Micah he would sign another RB

I can't believe this shit from a City fan ! Ffs !

dctid said:
Not watched it - thought i would give Woy a chance but having seen his squad selection or lack of it Johnson and that ex Villa winger ahead of AJ and Micah i despair

Bringing in Henderson instead of calling Carrick

Apparantly it was 4 4 2 tonite if so then we are truly fooked - against any half decent team whom can hold the ball our midfield will be over run

Sorry turned off already

Couldn't agree more, Hodgson was my first choice for the job but his team selection has been nothing short of woeful.

What i don't get is that Glenn Johnson was one of the players who went to the board demanding they sack Woy??????????? Also i have a friend who is a season ticket holder at Liverpool and he said that you could count the number of good games Johnson has had on one finger.

He also said that this was more than you could say for Downing.

Watching tonight i think we could be back before Shrek gets to play.

PUTTYBLUE said:
Just watched the game! Glenn Johnson, pony! Oxlade,pony!

Who do you think should be in there??

Micah and AJ should definately be in there 100%, vewy stwange decions

Because Martin Kelly had a top class season, started nearly every league game, quite a few MoM performances, just outclasses Micah really..

In woys head

Johnson
Walker
Jones
Smalling
Kelly

are all better right backs than Richards

Downing above Johnson is bizzare Downing played more minutes scored less and created less infact scrorin and creating the total of fuck all in 36 games is pretty impressive. Johnson as an impact palyer as played well for City and England for 2 seasons so thats perfectly logical

And jordan fucking Henderson surely we cant be that shit as a country that a massive flop in a side finishing 8th gets called up.

I will not insult his credentials or speech inpediment. I will however call him for being that FA yes man. You misserable old bastard Roy, get fucked along with the FA.

Anyone not picking Micah is going along with this seemingly FA based anti Micah stance. Even if Walker was fit, he has had a reasonable season and no better than Micah by far who has been solid season after season.
As stated Johnson is just not very good at his job.

I will not be watching any England matches nor will i buy a shirt this year as it was ruined before it started with all these team politics.

Roll on the new season.

chris.russell83 said:
Because Martin Kelly had a top class season, started nearly every league game, quite a few MoM performances, just outclasses Micah really..

Good try, funny though

Oxlade will be decent and has a future. But I don't understand why Micah and Johnson aren't there anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.