Can't believe what I'm reading.

welcometomanchester

Always a mistake logging on here after a defeat but are we forgetting who we are? We are NOT arrogant and fickle like those rags. As if I saw a thread asking if we could elect out of the Europa league? Are we to good for that now? And because there three forwards played well:sign them up. I think a few blues need to remember where we have come from and where we are going. It's our first season in the champions league and Mancini will learn from mistakes just like he has done with the premier league. Dzeko had a poor game but let's be honest not like he's scored a few goals yet? We had a off day move on stop making threads about every detail (yes I know I've made a thread) get down to the Munich game and sing and cheer on the lads.

Re: Can't believe what I'm reading.

welcometomanchester said:
Always a mistake logging on here after a defeat but are we forgetting who we are? We are NOT arrogant and fickle like those rags. As if I saw a thread asking if we could elect out of the Europa league? Are we to good for that now? And because there three forwards played well:sign them up. I think a few blues need to remember where we have come from and where we are going. It's our first season in the champions league and Mancini will learn from mistakes just like he has done with the premier league. Dzeko had a poor game but let's be honest not like he's scored a few goals yet? We had a off day move on stop making threads about every detail (yes I know I've made a thread) get down to the Munich game and sing and cheer on the lads.

^^^That^^^

... I think a few blues need to remember ...
That's the thing you need to remember; the opinions that people have that you have a problem with is from the odd one or two. There are dozens and dozens of others speaking sense in them threads.

It's starting to do my head in a bit that people will come on Bluemoon and read two or three posts that are a bit 'out there' and a thread starts up and people will be posting in it saying how Bluemoon is a joke and is full of dicks, when it's really not the case.

cant believe you have had the audacity to post a sensible thread after a defeat.
You will get hounded off here by the blue moaners....

What you have to remember is that when you're dealing with large numbers of human beings, a significant amout will behave like idiots. If anyone thinks all City fans are great because we all support the same club then you're wrong. Some of them are knobs. I actually logged on expecting the reaction to be worse than it has been!

danburge82 said:
That's the thing you need to remember; the opinions that people have that you have a problem with is from the odd one or two. There are dozens and dozens of others speaking sense in them threads.

It's starting to do my head in a bit that people will come on Bluemoon and read two or three posts that are a bit 'out there' and a thread starts up and people will be posting in it saying how Bluemoon is a joke and is full of dicks, when it's really not the case.
more than a few posts. Is the new policy to sign any player who plays well against us?

don,t think its a case of opting out of europa, i think most have an eye on the premiership, a united fan was on talksport this morning saying he was pissed that city could be out of the champs league as it would give city breathing space to go for the premiership, i have always felt that the premiership was the one i wanted city to win and the champions league was a learning curve, but we believe in this side so much that we can never see city losing, so when we do it is a catastrophy of epic proportions, the thing is we have a manager who is so unique and has the luck of our friend ferguson who knows what could happen on the seventh of next month, the guys who were in my place last night were infact praying that we go all out for the europa as they felt we have unfinished business, anyone know where the final will be?

danburge82 said:

more than a few posts. Is the new policy to sign any player who plays well against us?
No and it never will be. But don't you think it's good that people can discuss where a player shows more pace, more movement, better hold-up play and a huge amount more tenacity in a game than one of ours. If people want us to sign that man well sobeit (they have zero say in the club's transfer policy) and if people don't want to sign him well sobeit (they have zero say in the club's transfer policy). Your example here is poor. I completely agree with you about the Europa Lg boycott thread, that is truly stupid.

danburge82 said:

Fully agree with your OP.....however, have to point out that we were bing linked with said players before this game....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.