Can't Log Into Bluemoon On My Fone (HTC Desire HD)

pauldominic said:
mancitygaz said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Can't seem to log into bluemoon on my htc desire hd. Cleared my cookies, cache and all the other stuff, plus taken the links out of my facebook and gone in through google and it still won't have it. Wouldn't be a problem but the ads on each thread are a bit of a nightmare as they can make my phone go really slow and the sound from the interviews is also unwelcome. Any idas how I can sort it?

Same problem ^^^^ with a blackberry

Is this the first time they've been used since Bluemoon was re-hosted?

Yes mate

And yes it seems to be since the last update on bluemoon was. I seem to be able to sign into facebook ok, don't go on any other sites on my phone

Bit of an issue this one now as my internet allowance has been hammered this month, and I'm fairly certain that it's because of the video ads that keep being displayed on here

Have you tried using Tapatalk for here...as someone else suggested?

It makes the forum a lot easier to navigate.

You can get the free version from the App Market....but you can only view/read the forum.
The Pro Version has pretty all functionality.

If you dont want to pay for the Pro version, i <ahem> might <cough> be able to help you out

I use tapatalk. It makes reading bluemoon on your phone so much easier. If you can get it for free go for it but if not I would definitely pay.

The thing is that bluemoon seems easy enough to read on my phone as it is. That said, although I didn't want to pay for tapatalk my phone bill has already gone way over waht it would cost for this month, so I might as well give it a go. I'm not too arsed about posting either so I'll give the free version a go. Will it defintiely get rid of the video adverts?

The Fat el Hombre said:
The thing is that bluemoon seems easy enough to read on my phone as it is. That said, although I didn't want to pay for tapatalk my phone bill has already gone way over waht it would cost for this month, so I might as well give it a go. I'm not too arsed about posting either so I'll give the free version a go. Will it defintiely get rid of the video adverts?
Try Call meter NG from the Android market to keep check of your usage.Tapatalk (free)doesnt work on Blueemoon ( for me ). These video ads she go when your logged on. I've been using Dolphin ( android mkt ) and find none of the videos play when browsing and not logged on.

The Fat el Hombre said:

Am a bit crap with technology so can't say it definitely will, all I can say is I have never had any.

Using Tapatalk (either the free or paid version) means that there will be no ads at all, including video ads.

I get the same problem on my Blackberry, I cleared my cache but it still fails to work.

Basically everytime I try to log in it just spits me back to the log in screen again, even when I've typed my correct user name and password.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.