Can't Log Into Bluemoon On My Fone (HTC Desire HD)

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
I get the same problem on my Blackberry, I cleared my cache but it still fails to work.

Basically everytime I try to log in it just spits me back to the log in screen again, even when I've typed my correct user name and password.

Forgive me but the browser cache is different to DNS cache.

Are you sure you've emptied your DNS cache.

It sounds like the prime symptom we all had.

pauldominic said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
I get the same problem on my Blackberry, I cleared my cache but it still fails to work.

Basically everytime I try to log in it just spits me back to the log in screen again, even when I've typed my correct user name and password.

Forgive me but the browser cache is different to DNS cache.

Are you sure you've emptied your DNS cache.

It sounds like the prime symptom we all had.

I just cleared my DNS Cache and still no luck, it worked once about a week ago for about 5 minuted then it started playing up again.

I just thought it was because my Blackberry is shit but obvioulsy other people are having trouble as well, very weird.

Username (if not yourself): Pauldominic
Date/Time of Occurrence: 6/6/11
Internet Browser: IE
Operating System: XP
Type of Error: refusing to reconise my username and email address when trying to reset my password.
Problem (please be as descriptive as possible):

My normal machine running Ubuntu /Firefox is in for a hardware repair and I'm using a spare laptop running XP/IE.

I've followed Damocles' instructions in terms of deleting all of my internet history and cookies and also emptying my DNS cache without success.
Have you tried a different browser? Normally use Firefox and Chrome, but prob has occurred with IE.
Have you tried logging out then in? Can't get in to original account.
Have you tried clearing your cookies/cache?Yes
Have you tried rebooting your machine?Yes

If someone could email a new password to me, this username could happily be deleted.

pauldominic1 said:
Username (if not yourself): Pauldominic
Date/Time of Occurrence: 6/6/11
Internet Browser: IE
Operating System: XP
Type of Error: refusing to reconise my username and email address when trying to reset my password.
Problem (please be as descriptive as possible):

My normal machine running Ubuntu /Firefox is in for a hardware repair and I'm using a spare laptop running XP/IE.

I've followed Damocles' instructions in terms of deleting all of my internet history and cookies and also emptying my DNS cache without success.
Have you tried a different browser? Normally use Firefox and Chrome, but prob has occurred with IE.
Have you tried logging out then in? Can't get in to original account.
Have you tried clearing your cookies/cache?Yes
Have you tried rebooting your machine?Yes

If someone could email a new password to me, this username could happily be deleted.

Hi pd, we've had problems with the email system recently; this is our end rather than yours I suspect. I'll reset your password to a default and email you now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.