Can't Wait for The Summer Departure of...

Wouldn't say that I can't wait for it, but I don't fear it and, although money isn't a great object at the moment, I'll be peed off if we don't get £50m for him.

It's a scary thought though to even think of saying goodbye to a player with his goals to games ratio. I hope your orignal theory that others will make up the shortfall will come true. Anyway, if we get chumps league, we should attract a replacement of strong calibre - which will have to be someone who can hit the ground running from day 1 - just in case Balo and Dzeko are still unreliable. The jury is still out on Roberto's acquisition policy as far as I'm concerned, notwithstanding a fantastic day/performance/result yesterday.

For what its worth don't get me wrong i think we look a better team without him i luv the guy but we look faster and more cohesive without him.
I don't know if at times he is a disruptive effect on us as a team i just get the feeling the rest of the team would rather be without him

A tell is when ;
1. we consider whether Tevez has ever been productive for City in our derbies to date. Have we ever beaten the scums with him on our side?
2. remember he is an ex rag player. Why does Fergie calls him a headless chicken? Are the rags sussed up on him with his grit & graft?
3. he may turn out to be a 'coach killer' ( i.e. getting the manager fired coz club thinks the 'indispensable player' should be kept rather than keeping the manager). Remember Mancini was on the cusp of being let go
4. he's been 'incompatible with his rivals (Mario, Dzeko, Ade et al). Has he enhanced or contribute to the success of City's front line strikers or rather 'idiot' them? Mind you these strikers (costing our owner a fortune) have excellent records in their portfolios. If its one striker or two I can understand. But its more than that. Can we see the pattern?
5. more of us here are sussed up on the fact that we are not a WHU team (not to disrespect the nearly relegated team) where he was the only top club performer. We have top WC quality players which should translate into more success. Have we, is Tevez a major City contributor to enhance the success of his fellow teammates rather than idiot them?

Remember no Player is bigger or above the Club that he is so indispensable that we have to get rid of our manager, costly strikers to pander to him. A top successsful club needs more than one plan or great player to succeed.

Especially we have the wherewithal & means to be a Top Club now.
Yes Messi is a team player. Yes Rooney is a team player. Is Tevez?<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:35 am --<br /><br />
dref619 said:
i was dissapointed to see that he wasnt there yesterday. i wouldnt go as far as calling it a disgrace, or making any other conjecture about whether he will stay or not. but on the day of the clubs most important victory in years, for the club captain to be there, was dissapointing i have to say.

my problem with him in big games, is that the way he dominates our play and demands the ball, he makes himself our only threat against these teams. he's been massive for us, but i dont think he could link up play with yaya and silva in the way balo did yesterday

This. I believe Dzeko could also be an effective alternate for Mario when we need another option

we have played fantastic football with him in the lineup and now without. I won't be as afraid if he departs but I still firmly want him at the club. Carlos Tevez is one of the best forwards in the world and an elite player that has run up and down the field with PASSION for City in so many matches it's really disheartening to read how quickly the fans have turned on him.

how soon we forget the 90 minute, never stop running, get stuck in, scoring big goals time and again performances he has turned in for the MCFC. STAY CARLOS!!

HellasLEAF said:
we have played fantastic football with him in the lineup and now without. I won't be as afraid if he departs but I still firmly want him at the club. Carlos Tevez is one of the best forwards in the world and an elite player that has run up and down the field with PASSION for City in so many matches it's really disheartening to read how quickly the fans have turned on him.

how soon we forget the 90 minute, never stop running, get stuck in, scoring big goals time and again performances he has turned in for the MCFC. STAY CARLOS!!

Recently with him on the field those games have looked a distant memory.

He could fuck off tomorrow, we don't need him right now. It's as simple as that.

TheBlueNowhere said:
Blueto said:
Why was our captain missing yesterday, anybody know

Cos' he's a **** of the highest order.

Fuck him, we don't need him. We have super Mario, more than an adequate replacement.

Tell me you was joking....please

I think Tevez is a great player but sadly he is very selfish and does rescrict our attcking abilities, part of the reason we lack attack is because our tactic is
A. Give it to Tevez and score or
B. Give it to Tevez and lose the ball when he could have easily laid it off for someone else to finish.

The problem is we are so limited in your attack partly because of this.

I can still remember last year when Richards scored a header past Liverpool I think, Micah did all the work and Tevez tried to put a toe to it to try and change the direction of the ball. Now either he got such the faintest touch on the ball that is didn't even change direction and did little more than put Reina off the save or Tevez missed the ball entirely.

Richards was celebrating but then Tevez came along and started moaning it was his goal and made such a big deal out of it just to add to his goal tally when Richards righfully deserved the goal. At that point I became a bit worried about him as a team player.

Two points I would like to make:

1) I think Tevez is a GREAT PLAYER. His work rate is one of a kind.

2) City will be a better and more successful TEAM without him.

Cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.