Can't Wait for The Summer Departure of...

beziersblue said:
What a load of rubbish. So because Tevez runs his heart out that means that everybody else stops. Instead of getting rid of Tevez, maybe those that stop should learn from his example and start putting in a full shift.

If you haven't noticed, when Tévez plays in the main striker position, he hardly ever looks up to pass to anyone in a better position(I feel like I'm repeating myself for the umpteenth time). That's a fact. Cos he scores doesn't change that. Silva, Touré, Johnson usually back up his runs, but he doesn't always use them to his advantage cos he has his head down. Why do you think Mancini mentioned as much some time ago!! He just didn't mention names.

The inclusion of Dzeko allows him to do his running around AND get into a better position to score now. Perhaps even pass to colleagues in better places! Whoo!

Now, why don't you people try thinking about the game instead of the score line and if Tévez scored a goal?

The irony is, he'd probably be well clear as lead scorer had Dzeko joined earlier.

Can't Wait for The Summer Departure of...Tevez!

So YOU can't wait for his departure? We wouldn't be where we are in the league now if it wasn't for Tevez. How many tap ins would be scored by your accounts? He is a striker! His job is to score goals! That's what he gets paid for.

You would rather see him pass regularly or bang one in the net??

Do you actually cheer when he scores?

Awaits 'Your missing the point' and 'If you read what I put'.... sorry, but I think you're wrong! We will never have a prolific goal scorer like Tevez, and you want him to leave??

Sorry not read the thread but wasn't there someone who said they weren't attending another city game until he was sold? (I know it wasn't you Bigga...)

This thread will go into the 'Classics' section soon enough...

Post subject: Re: Can't Wait for The Summer Departure of...

Now i understand what the OP is saying and yes tevez does seem to have "Tunnel vision" at times. Now whether this be because he feels he's better placed to produce something or because he has selfish motives i don't know but he is a great asset to the team and to the squad and to say you "can't wait" for him to leave is a bit OTT. I tend to think we play better as a team without him but i think with Dzeko and Tevez in there we will see a very good partnership form and some of the selfishness will be removed from his game.

Also i think a lot of the selfishness is down to the point he's enjoying the best goals ratio of his career so he feels like he will score and he isn't doing to bad.

so to sum it up yes he is selfish, no i dont want him to leave, and yes i think he will form a great partnership with dezko removing a lot of the selfishness from his game but not eradicating it.

Agree?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.