Capello GONE

I haven't heard of this Paddy Power fella. Can he get the best out of JT and Stevie and the lads?

seemedownkippaxstreet said:
I haven't heard of this Paddy Power fella. Can he get the best out of JT and Stevie and the lads?

Fucking Yoda couldnt get the best out of them dildo's.

Curiosity killed the cat and I had to check google for Gail Platt's tits.

I expected to puke, and really I should, but might have a wank over them later.

As for Capello, good riddance, he was crap. He was always too scared to change the fat frank/gerrard combo, and bottled everything.

My only worry is Harry will take the job, he would be insane too. Poison chalice?

...and there was me thinking that matchday threads went a bit bonkers.

The job spec for English manager is about:
i) Qualifying efficiently for major touraments
ii) Getting the most out of technically limited players once we get there.

I thought our performances in the SA World Cup were woeful...and Capello was lucky to keep his job..since he seemed to come up short in tactics / motivation / team selection etc.

I couldn't give a monkeys what he has won at club level...I never felt that he was the right guy to get England to a semi or final appearance.

We probably are a "last eight" quality national team (which is the level Sven got us to)...but to get past that level needs either a very smart tactictian...or a real motivator... For me Capello was neither...and I'm glad he's gone.

Re: Re: Capello GONE

Crouchinho said:
Curiosity killed the cat and I had to check google for Gail Platt's tits.

I expected to puke, and really I should, but might have a wank over them later.

As for Capello, good riddance, he was crap. He was always too scared to change the fat frank/gerrard combo, and bottled everything.

My only worry is Harry will take the job, he would be insane too. Poison chalice?

Aim for her chin

deano ou812 said:
mackenzie said:
I'll get my enthusiasm back about the National squad when they start to get rid of some of the players that always get picked, regardless of who the manager is.
you mean when the press stop picking the same players,and as some have said hiddink has thrown his hat into the ring,under hiddink i could see england going close to winning it imo...
Not sure its the press as such, more a need for the manager to look 'outside' the box. The England team has, for a long time, been stale and one dimensional.

Harry applies for England job

Harry.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.