Capello GONE

deano ou812 said:
mackenzie said:
I'll get my enthusiasm back about the National squad when they start to get rid of some of the players that always get picked, regardless of who the manager is.
you mean when the press stop picking the same players,and as some have said hiddink has thrown his hat into the ring,under hiddink i could see england going close to winning it imo...
Why don't they just run the team without a manager? Strictly England Football, with the journos picking the team, and Joe Public tweeting any changes in the course of a game. No fat salary to pay out, and no one person to blame when it all goes tits up.

speccybob 8 said:
Harry applies for England job

Harry.jpg

hahaha

Crouchinho said:
Curiosity killed the cat and I had to check google for Gail Platt's tits.

I expected to puke, and really I should, but might have a wank over them later.

Each to their own...

Coronation-Street-wk13-2010-David-Platt-punch-431x300-5.jpg

citykev28 said:
alky313 said:
citykev28 said:
those of you dismissing my cyrille regis claims are daft. the fa are pushing the fact that there's not many black managers any chance they get. they're about to make the ultimate statement.

tolmie's hairdoo was chased off this forum because people poo-poo'd his ITK status, well i'll have the last laugh, fuckwits.

How the fuck did TH end up in this thread. In the last two windows he hasn't predicted shite. He's a master speculator. But he hasn't definitely made any statements (such has SalfordPaul) on any players in over a half year.

he han't made any statements on the forum, he saves his info for pms now because of the shit he's had. he told me months ago that zamora was signed for qpr.

By posting the above you've done two things citykev28

You've proved your a wum by giving that timeline about Zamora to QPR and you've also give me the heads up i can't trust Tolmie in PM......Cheers!

I gave Tolmie that info along with something else that hasn't happened as of yet but will do shortly.
I have evidence of the PM's along with another independant poster i could call the the dock if needed.

Thanks again.........................

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.