Capital One Cup Final - post match thread

People are getting carried away, greatest day of my life....buzzing etc. It is the 4th priority trophy out of 4. Victory sweeter because Oliver was a Cnut, but we weren't scintillating and haven't been seen early October, win midweek and then we can look to gain momentum
Hmm...

Arent the highlights meant to be on sky sports now? they're showing the championship highlights

People are getting carried away, greatest day of my life....buzzing etc. It is the 4th priority trophy out of 4. Victory sweeter because Oliver was a Cnut, but we weren't scintillating and haven't been seen early October, win midweek and then we can look to gain momentum
Hahahahahahahahaha.....happy fucker.

Wow, there are some real charmless characters over at RAWK today. Apparently they never spend money on players or anything. Only we do, with our grubby oil money. I mean it's not like they've had tons of cash from various rich families or anything.

Hilarious that loads of them call Wembley "Anfield South". Ha ha ha. Deluded, much ??

Arent the highlights meant to be on sky sports now? they're showing the championship highlights
The Football League Cup Final broadcast rights clearly state that major outlets can only show highlights of a Liverpool win. If City win there is a broadcast blackout.

this is Manchester city if we don't get carried away after winning silverware something is very wrong we went over 30 odd years without any bit of top level glory and united never let us forget it with that banner counter clocking up the years so my friend if anybody wants to say greatest day of my life they are so fucking right

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.