Capital One Cup Final - post match thread

People are getting carried away, greatest day of my life....buzzing etc. It is the 4th priority trophy out of 4. Victory sweeter because Oliver was a Cnut, but we weren't scintillating and haven't been seen early October, win midweek and then we can look to gain momentum

I bet you're fun at parties.

People are getting carried away, greatest day of my life....buzzing etc. It is the 4th priority trophy out of 4. Victory sweeter because Oliver was a Cnut, but we weren't scintillating and haven't been seen early October, win midweek and then we can look to gain momentum
lolololol.gif

Any trophy is my priority after waiting 30 odd years to see my first. Will never get tired of winning now. Today was ultra emotional and a day I will always remember. I was proud of our players, proud of the manager and proud of the fans. We looked like we might not get what we deserved and that would have taken a lot to get over. Especially as the rag echo put it as being "good vs evil". One word for them cunts "Hysel".
So no, we're not getting carried away, even if we win fuck all else this season today has been magic.

I guess you must see it as your duty to be miserable. We just won a cup, ffs

Oh do fuck off!!! Really?? We should have won by at least 3 clear goals!

KennyG will be as buzzing as the rest of us. He just needs attention to make up for his minuscule penis.

There speaketh the mother of all entitlement wankers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.