Capital One Cup Final - post match thread

Was busy while the game was on, so only had the radio feed from Fred and co, must've been a 10 second delay, because when Liverpool scored my Chelsea loving plastic neighbour downstairs screamed with glee, he did it again when Fernandinho's penalty hit the post, funnily enough he was deathly quite during the rest of the shoutout, I naturally had to return the favour when Yaya scored the winning penalty, with a heartfelt guttural scream, just to let him know I happy I was! I did wake the baby though, and got a bollocking off the wife in the process, but it was worth it!

People are getting carried away, greatest day of my life....buzzing etc. It is the 4th priority trophy out of 4. Victory sweeter because Oliver was a Cnut, but we weren't scintillating and haven't been seen early October, win midweek and then we can look to gain momentum
I bet you're fun at parties.

People are getting carried away, greatest day of my life....buzzing etc. It is the 4th priority trophy out of 4. Victory sweeter because Oliver was a Cnut, but we weren't scintillating and haven't been seen early October, win midweek and then we can look to gain momentum

Don't worry mate, it's your year next season.

There's always one, isn't there?

tumblr_ly4qhgdHGu1qzkyd5o6_500.gif

Sorry mate, I'll reign it in. Quick green tea and off to bed.

Do one!! BUZZING!!! City City City!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.