Capital One Cup Final - post match thread

Ive just read through your last 20 posts and you don't seem to have a positive thing to say about our club or any of our players. And you chose to make your first post-Cup Final win a comment slagging off a player that actually played pretty well overall.

Who do you support again?

You have too much time on your hands son.

In fairness to our lovely fans we were right behind cabellero all through the match, despite our reservations!! Absolutely fantastic day! Well deserved win, buzzing!!

I've been drinking probably like we all have after beating Dipperpool.

However I just want to congratulate the manager, I've been his biggest critic on here so I have to hold my hands up and say sorry.

The team, and Willy in particularly (Again Willy I'm sorry for slagging you off on here as I've been your biggest critic).

Today you have brough home a trophy for us all to enjoy.

Great day once again to be a blue.

Nah, Caballero was shit against Chelsea and deserved all the criticism. He answered that criticism today in the best way possible and deserves all the praise he gets
Thats not the issue, Manager picked a team and as supporters we should support and can appreciates or criticise later. The language used here is shameful and you can't defend that.

Nah, Caballero was shit against Chelsea and deserved all the criticism. He answered that criticism today in the best way possible and deserves all the praise he gets

How would you know? Mr CTID, you weren't even going to watch!!
Fans like you are the joke he's talking about!!

And it's fans like you that haven't even got the humility to appreciate you were wrong, dead wrong.

Tell you what, when you've won PL titles, heavily over achieved with lesser sides and have a wealth of experience we'll listen to you.

Till then, actual fans will consider you an idiot, along with Kinkladze 1....

You have too much time on your hands son.
1456642115112354109.gif

Why though? He was absolute poo against Chelsea and deserved everything he got. Nobody was wrong to slag him off after that game.
Today he answered the critics and deserves all the praise he gets, just as he deserved the criticism after chelsea
Err.... because it was reactionary and you didn't trust the opinion of a manager who will always know more about football, team spirit and loyalty than you.

Just got home. A nervy but enjoyable day. On fleetingly - when Dinho missed - did I ever think we would lose; although I was a bit concerened the scouse spawn that has hurt us in the past would catch us out again: we missed so many chances.

A very sweet and thoroughly deserved victory. Hope we can use it to inpsire us into winning at Anfield and give the team the belief it needs to pull off a miracle in the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.