Capital One Cup Final - post match thread

Despite Sterlings best efforts we managed it!!!! That lads finishing is abhorrent.
Ive just read through your last 20 posts and you don't seem to have a positive thing to say about our club or any of our players. And you chose to make your first post-Cup Final win a comment slagging off a player that actually played pretty well overall.

Who do you support again?

May be a lesson of Loyalty for Fickle City Fan swarming this forum. well done Pelle and Willy

Nah, Caballero was shit against Chelsea and deserved all the criticism. He answered that criticism today in the best way possible and deserves all the praise he gets

Great and totally deserved win.....should have been at least 4 or 5-1.

I am enjoying my Bushmills whisky tonight....haha!!!!.

Despite Sterlings best efforts we managed it!!!! That lads finishing is abhorrent.
145660895512956202.gif

Everybody who slagged him off (me included) hang your head in shame.

Why though? He was absolute poo against Chelsea and deserved everything he got. Nobody was wrong to slag him off after that game.
Today he answered the critics and deserves all the praise he gets, just as he deserved the criticism after chelsea

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.