Capital One Cup Final - post match thread

Absolutely buzzing right now, we definitely should've won it in 90 minutes but I don't even care winning it is the most important thing.

Fernando and Caballero are gods amongst men

Kompany and Pellegrini are class acts.

Oh and don't forget. Sterling moved for trophies and got them. Milner moved to play in centre midfield and got moved to left back...

1456642115112354109.gif
sad

I thought the Liverpool Manager sitting in the seats by himself for the shoot out was strange. Why not be encouraging those players taking the kicks.

Dear Cautinho,
You don't take your shirt off when you equalize but only when you score a winner in last second on the clock.
Best
Kun Aguero

Really thought we'd thrown that one away but Willy was awesome. "Typical City" has a twist to it these days! -)

Raheem had a mare and after the first miss it seemed that his head went. I'd have taken him off after 90 mins. Happy for him that those misses will be largely forgotten. Hope he learns from it.

But full vindication for Peller's/The Club's decision to play that team v Chelsea and to stick with Caballero for the final. It was the correct decision if that's what the plan was from the beginning of the season. Rotating keepers is a tricky one so giving them certain competitions is a good compromise and reward for loyalty.

Now let's use this to get on a run and see if we can chase the title down.

Good times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.